|Getting Ready for my 31 mile bike ride|
- You are willing to cycle in the rain and don't even give a thought to your hair or clinging clothes.
- You walk around with a farmer's tan on your arms AND legs.
- You have multiple scars and have a story for each one and the sport you were involved with at the time.
- You can make cocktail conversation about your knee operation.
- Your idea of a date with your spouse/significant other is going to work out.
- You keep a pair of tennis shoes, a bottle of water and a protein bar in your car.
- Your idea of a perfect birthday gift is another pair of bike shorts.
- You have to make room on your shoe shelf for another pair of athletic shoes.
- You have more apps on your phone for tracking your food, activity, steps and routes than anything else.
- You have more event t-shirts than button down shirts in your closet.
Enjoy! And Live Vibrant!
Re-posted from Sheila's Blog on TheEpochTimes.com.