|Healthy Lifestyle Sign: A Bowl of Fruit on the Counter top|
The other day I was thinking about all the advice I have read about how to live a healthier lifestyle. It then made me think about how that advice might actually look like in someone's home. What would it look like if someone had built more exercise into their life? Or what would someone's home have in it that would visually show a healthy lifestyle? What apps might someone have on their phone? I had a lot of fun thinking about the possibilities. Here is the list I came up with.
10 Signs of a Healthy Lifestyle
1. You wear a Fitbit
2. Multiple pairs of tennis shoes in your closet
3. A bowl of fruit on the counter top in your kitchen
4. Right sized dinnerware in your cabinets
5. Lots of healthy cookbooks on the bookshelves
6. Bikes in the garage with helmets and gloves
7. A treadmill in the basement
8. Multiple health-related apps on your phone for healthy eating, meditation, tracking exercise, etc.
9. No TV in the bedroom
10. Scale in the bathroom
How many of these signs are in your home? Did you come up with others? Please share!
Looking for a handy way to serve up right-sized portions as another sign of your healthy lifestyle? Try chic and trendy LivSpoons.
Enjoy! And Live Vibrant!