|Good Luck Cookie on Vivente pattern (photo by LivligaHome).|
To add to the fun and provide a healthy cookie option for auspicious celebrations I offer a new “Good Luck” cookie. The ingredients of the cookie include spices that are not only good for your health but are also believed to enhance your luck. Below are the “magical herbs” I have included:
|Good Luck Cookie dough (photo by LivligaHome).|
1. Mix all dry ingredients together in a large bowl (Flour through Kosher salt). Make a well.
2. In a separate bowl blend all other ingredients from the sugars through eggs.
3. Combine the sugar mixture into the flour mixture.
4. Spray cookie sheets with cooking spray. Use a 1 tablespoon cookie scoop and place scoops of cookie dough onto the cookie sheets.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until the edges of the cookie brown. Let cool before storing.
Makes 24 cookies. Serving size: 2 cookies. Calories per cookie: 76. Calories per serving: 152.
Enjoy! And Live Vibrant!
Re-posted from Sheila's Blog on The EpochTimes.com.